Sunday, March 2, 2014

Transfers are on Thursday…no Friday….no Saturday!

So this week got a little bit crazy with transfers so we didn't see a ton happen because of it. We were originally supposed to have transfers happen on Thursday, then it was supposed to be Friday morning, then Friday afternoon, then Friday Morning again and it finally ended up happening on Saturday. Elder Davis finally made it here Saturday around 530pm and it has been pretty crazy since then. Elder Davis just turned 20 in January as well and he has been out on his mission for 9 months. I don't know a ton about him yet, but he said he is from Payson, Utah and grew up in California. I'm excited to be working with him and hopefully this will be an exciting transfer!
 
Valentines day wasn't too exciting as a missionary... Especially since the day got a little crazy not knowing what was going to happen with transfers. But at night some people from the University Ward came and pranked us and covered our door with hearts so that was pretty fun.
 
Sorry not too many exciting things have happened since Thursday. I'm excited for this week though so hopefully I will have more next week to share with you all!
 
Love you all!
Elder Ryan Carter
 
"If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest as well as the easiest of times in life can be a blessing." -Henry B. Eyring
 
"It was the hardest thing I have ever done, but I just knew I had to do it. So I did." (Quote from story in 'Mountains to Climb'
 by Henry B. Eyring)

No comments:

Post a Comment