Saturday, January 18, 2014

It just keeps getting colder and colder


So this week we got a couple inches of snow. Thursday night we were out for a lesson and it fell through. So we were walking around and found 2 cars stuck in the snow. One of the cars seemed busy so we went to go help the other car, or at least see what we could do. It just so happened that one of the people in the car was a member of our church, but went to a different ward in Morgantown. The rest of her family was there but they aren't members. Anyways we were out for like 2 hours with them waiting for a tow truck to come, and the entire time it was snowing and like 20 degrees or something out. I generally hate wearing snow boots and a scarf (actually before thursday I hadn't worn one my entire mission) but for some reason I decided to wear them that night and I am so glad I did otherwise I would have froze! Good thing my mom loves me and sends me things even though I don't always want them. The little miracles in life that just make such a difference.
 
This week we had transfers though and it was so sad to see so many of the missionaries leave Morgantown! This was definitely my favorite group of missionaries I have got to serve around so far so it was definitely hard to see them go but I'm still excited to be here in Morgantown serving around so many other missionaries!
 
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!
 
Oh and for all of you who know who he is, S. Gifford Nielsen is coming to our mission this Friday!
 
Love,
Elder Carter
 
"Rise up and become the person you were Meant to be." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment